Sunday, March 9

holding on

 Gosh, look at the cobwebs in this place!!
So sorry for skipping out......yet again.
But I was in the middle of a nightmare.
It's called Twenty-Thirteen.......dun, dun, DUUUUUUUNNNN.

So so many hard things happened to us.
I won't explain.
Except to say that one of the worst things I've ever done was to vacate my precious space on the web.
I love this blog! 
Documenting my blessings and sharing them is ooey gooey goodness for my soul,
 not to mention it's family history.
Life is still rocky but we're holding on and I'm determined to dwell here more often.
{{clinking glasses}}
And I know you've missed the Bugg like mad.

I love this.
Except that my Hunk is missing.
He took this awesome picture.
Okay, so are you still here, friends?
Still reading the Bugg's blog?
GOOD!  'Cause I've much to share with you!
xxoxoxo

9 comments:

  1. You and your family are so lovely Bree! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't missing, just capturing the moment. I was with you and always will be. I love you, Breeze. Thank you for being mine forever and ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to see you! I was just checking in last week. I'm glad you're back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEah you are back, you never have to blog long just a picture or too or a phrase of your day. Missed you Bri and your blog and Family :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy you're back...I've missed your uplifting blog. You inspire me to be happy and create happiness, no matter what!
    Brian...you rock too!! Love the above comment and support of your cute wife.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for going the extra mile to leave a note. xoxo