Sunday, July 3

great craft, bad lighting

Sorry!
For not sharing this 4th of July craft earlier!
and
For this very terrible lighting.
I was just making these firecrackers up on my bed
and thought I'd be a gem and share it with you.
Maybe you could craft these up during naptime tomorrow???
Or something?

Cut a TP roll in 1/2.
Stuff with Independence Day goodies.



Roll up in tissue paper & tie the ends with string.
I can get 2 firecrackers out of 1 piece of tissue paper.


I score the middle with a push pin.
Makes it easier for little hands to bust open.


Fray the ends all fire-crackery-like.
To burst, grab each end and PULL!


Happy Birthday, America!
Don't forget to make a cake
and blow out the sparkler candles
!!

3 comments:

  1. We had fun singing Happy Birthday at the fireworks last night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ARE a gem! Cute craft! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for going the extra mile to leave a note. xoxo