Tuesday, February 16

homemade sunshine

Bugg had another seizure.
Dang.
I mean, DANG!!!!
And there was no sun shinin'
to cheer things up.


It's been almost
a whole YEAR since
he had his last one.
I thought we were
over these things!
And then out of nowhere.
Why? Why? Why.
I didn't have the heart to post about it
yesterday
so I did that re-post from last year.


There are so many things I don't
understand about the world.
And one of them would be seizures.
And why must he end up in the ER?
And why does he have to throw up
a bunch of times, too?
Especially to a sweet & perfect
Bugg.


and since we had no sun outside,
we had to find it inside.
Which isn't hard.
Look at him.
He recovered okay, obviously.
He isn't yet back to himself.
But smiling, always.


Seriously.


But......
the sun decided to follow Bugg.

8 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so sorry. I almost cried when reading your other post. I missed it last year because I was in the hospital having a baby. I know it's awful to have to deal with those, but at least they aren't often. What a sweet little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor little guy. And poor mommy. I know how hard it is to watch someone you love have a seizure and not be able to do a DANG thing about it. I hope all is well. He is so CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is rough! Never a fun thing. I'm glad he is starting to feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry you both had to go through that. I hope today is better - and you get a little more sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor Bugg! I'm also hoping today goes smoother for him. Your blog is beautiful, love his smiling face.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor little guy! So sorry! He was super cuddly @ school and, of course, relaxed! We love Bugg!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful litle boy that bugg is.
    Thank you so much for commenting so that I can be inspired by both bugg and you.
    I can see the sunshine in him.
    I am so sorry about his seizures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry you all had to go through that again. :( You can get through this, you can do it! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for going the extra mile to leave a note. xoxo