Wednesday, March 3

spreading happiness

I am a stay-at-home-mama.
I LOVE being a housewifey.
I adore being home with my family.
I get to be with my children
AAaaannnnd my husband
because he works from home.
I seriously l.o.v.e. it.


And I love doing things for them
that will make them extra happy.
Dinner, dishes, laundry......
that stuff goes mostly unnoticed.
And that's okay.
But doing the extra stuff,
well, that makes me giddy.
And if you know me,
I stay awake at night
dreaming of the extra stuff
that I can do for them.
Psycho, that's me.


SOMEbody got to
have her first
chocolate chip cookie.


The recipe is nothin' special.
Just the one on the
back of the package.
I'm forever trying out
new cookie recipes.
This recipe here
is probably
the best yet.


Did you know
that today is
"I Want You to be Happy Day?"
It truly is.
This book says so.
And I do love celebrating
every lil' thing.

But really.
There's nothing like
SERVING
my sweet family
that makes
me more happy.
And them happy, too.
Especially with cookies.

7 comments:

  1. I'd love a little cookie service :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great idea- me and my three little ones are going to make cookies right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, my name is Melissa and I found your blog and have been following it for a week or so. I just wanted to introduce myself and to let you know about a special needs blog I belong to. It's an amazing group of mom's with kids that have all sorts of amazing stories. You can find a link for it through my blog. www.christensenchaos.blogspot.com
    Your little Bugg is so adorable and I think you are an amazing mom! I live here in Utah too. I hope you aren't offended or think I am crazy. I have two kids with special needs and I love reading other blogs to get insight. Feel free to check out my blog... or not. Hoepfully you don't think I am too weird!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ella must have eaten my cookie, I didn't get any.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love making yummy treats for the family too! And Rooski is getting so big now eating her first cookie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing says "love" like warm chocholate chip cookies! YUM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for expressing in such a beautiful way what life is all about...Love.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for going the extra mile to leave a note. xoxo